Why should we choose Education as our Project?
Quality Education has been declared as the 4th Sustainable development goal(SDG) by UNDP.
Quality Education is the biggest crisis that is faced by not only Pakistan but other Countries as well. According to Latest Survey, Literacy rate in Pakistan is just 58% which is just too less as Education is the key to success and it’s the only way to create opportunity for yourself and for others.
How did we observe this problem?
The problem that prevails is the access to basic education. Every individual should have the right to go to school, attend college and choose the career whatever they aim for.
Everyone should be given the opportunity to opt for the degree they want.
However, 6 out of 10 children don’t have access to basic school level education and those who have the access don’t have the liberty to choose their career path.
In recent years, a lot of work has been done to improve the quality of education globally.
But still, the world is struggling with this problem. So, there is a dire need of every country to step forward and take actions to achieve the sustainable development goal of Quality Education.
What are we planning to do?
We, as the Part of Amal Fellowship, decided to work for improving the quality of education in our nearest communities. We are aiming to start from what we have and not wait for some bigger change to happen. From spreading awareness of the importance of education to enrolling students in the government schools and from arranging the career counselling sessions to letting the students learn whatever skills we have, are some steps which we have formulated as the solution of the problem that our youth is facing.
Here’s how we are planning to improvise
- By Arranging Career Counselling Sessions
- By Creating our Youtube Channel so that our Sessions can be accessed from anywhere
- Using our Youtube channel for providing technology related basic knowledge to our young people.
- By Providing Tuition Voluntarily.
- By working as an intern in a school specifically the ones which lack the staff.
- By teaching our soft skills to the students in school who are deprived of such opportunities.
- By creating social media accounts and sharing our views about quality education as the future Leaders of this country.